Backup Check list
This list is designed to get you thinking about all the
software installed on your computer that you have come to rely on and take for
granted, so when disaster strikes you will hopefully be prepared.
- Backup up data that you cannot replace.
- Files you have created on your own
- Screen play
- Scanned Documents
- Backup data and programs that will cost you money to replace.
- Charting History
- iTunes music
- Games / Software you downloaded
- Contact Information
- Backup information
- Browser Links/Favorites
- Products keys for software installations
- Store all your CDís that came with your computer or devices you have purchased.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Microsoft Operating System (XP, Vista, 7)
- Printer / Fax/Copier/Scanner
- Web Cameras
- Sound Cards
- Special Video Cards